We are looking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and maintain our Windows system and server network. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, advanced coding skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-class Windows Administrator ensures the smooth running of the company's networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security.
location: Westfield Center, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.