Great Principle Network Engineer role with one of the top networking organizations in the United States.
Focus for this role includes:
6-10 years within Advanced / Professional Service role(s)
3-5 years of experience leading Nexus or ACI Design and Implementation Engagements
Familiarity or Experience with ACI L4-7 and Firewall integration
Familiarity or Experience with App Centric ACI Design and Integration
Expert level knowledge in Cisco Nexus architecture and products
Expert level knowledge in Data Center architecture
Experience with Nexus 9K and VXLAN If you believe you have the experience please reach out directly to email@example.com or call/text 646-450-8468
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Experience/Skills: The ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise and expert knowledge of Cisco's Enterprise products and solutions. Candidate must be self-motivated, team oriented and must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills. The following skillsets are thus desired of this candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership of large complex projects
- Experience with Cisco Nexus platforms, ASR platforms
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Cisco Certified Internet Expert (CCIE) Data Center
- strong Routing & Switching skills.
- Experience in programming Python, Ansible, or another language
- Experience with the DCNM and/or the Nexus Dashboard
- Experience with Linux
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).