The VBHC Analyst is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing data and analytics deliverables for a portfolio of client VBHC digital solutions. The VBHC Analyst will manage and analyze complex healthcare data datasets from multiple hospital partners, assist in the analysis of these datasets, and produce analytics to demonstrate the value of client technologies and novel VBHC business models to internal constituents, healthcare providers, and payers.
location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Load, transform, document and maintain large and complex healthcare datasets.
- Create standardized analytic data files for statistical analysis of longitudinal healthcare data.
- Write and maintain SQL code to produce standardized charts, tables and routine reports.
- Conduct data validation, identify quality issues and resolve technical problems.
- Communicating with hospital clients to identify and resolve data issues and conduct assessments of potential new sources of data.
- Create and maintain Tableau dashboards with client and partner data ecosystems.
- Conduct other tasks as required to support the mission of client Value-based Healthcare Partnership team and the broader client Americas organization.
o Education: Minimum BS in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data science, or related field required. MS or MPH in Biostatistics or related field preferred.
o Minimum of 2 years of relevant statistical programming experience in a healthcare related environment required, or 1 year with advanced degree.
o Facility with reporting tools (specifically Tableau) required.
o Facility with SQL required.
o Familiarity with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
o Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, and transforming raw data into finished products.
o Ability to write clear and concise technical summaries and system documentation.
o Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to influence others and resolve conflict in a constructive manner across a large, matrixed and virtual organization
o strong interpersonal, analytical, and business skills
o Ability to work 40 hours per week
o SAS, R or Python programming or equivalent experience
o An understanding of healthcare reimbursement systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- data analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.