The IT Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing IT projects considering scope, planning, resources and budget with a global approach. You will follow the PMO's direction regarding standards, methodology, and tools which will allow you to manage and deliver artifacts to successfully complete the planning, execution, testing, go live and post go live project phases/milestones.
location: Radnor, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Facilitates and coordinates requirements gathering, completion, review and final sign off from all key stakeholders.
- Confirms allocation and engages project team resources and/or works with the resource managers to onboard external resources.
- Works with vendors and engages third party resources as needed.
- Facilitates and documents RACI and change control process. Setup collaboration, Jira and other tools for the project team.
- Facilitates and confirms KPIs to measure project success post Go-Live.
- Locks down scope.
- Kicks off projects.
- Gathers estimates, documents the project plan, and communicates the Go-Live date.
- Tracks project budget spend and ensures alignment with approved funding.
- Schedules, prepares material and facilitates tactical and leadership meetings to report status and progress and obtain approvals for cut over activities.
- Tracks and documents risk/actions/issues/dependencies and formulates mitigation plans as needed.
- Facilitates, documents and gets sign off for deployment, communication, training and business readiness plans.
- Tracks that testing plans and preparation is documented and executed.
- Coordinates and facilitates execution of dry runs as needed.
- Manages Go Live activities and addresses situations/issues in a timely manner.
- Leads Hypercare efforts, conducts and documents lessons learned and facilitates hand offs to regular operations.
- Coordinates with the Business relationship manager the review benefits realization.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of applicable experience in managing ERP integration projects.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience managing medium to large IT project efforts.
- SAP Hybris migration experience required.
- PMI certification (PMP) desired.
- Formal training or experience working with project management tools, techniques and best practices
- Solid understanding of project and portfolio management, including knowledge of various project methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Infrastructure and IT software acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to coordinate at all levels.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has ability to manage and prioritize concurrent work assignments.
- Leadership skills to manage associates and other parties in a matrix environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships and to deal with conflicts in a professional and objective manner.
- Must be able to learn new tools and processes quickly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage vendor, contractor and business partner relationships during the project duration; clear understanding of key accounting concepts (Capitalization vs. Expense).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Project Manager
- Project Management (7 years of experience is preferred)
- SAP Hybris
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.