Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Entertainment company. This will be a year long contract with potential to extend based on budget and workflow. Work will be performed remote initially, but could potentially transition to onsite as things open up.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As an Infrastructure Support Engineer, you will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software. You are able to determine when it is appropriate to deviate from a standard practice to accomplish the desired result. You can troubleshoot and solve straightforward problems that do not have defined SOPs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- VMWARE (4 years of experience is required)
- Windows Server OS (4 years of experience is required)
- LAN (4 years of experience is required)
- WAN (4 years of experience is required)
- Cisco (4 years of experience is required)
- Meraki (3 years of experience is required)
- VMware Horizon
- Ubuntu Server OS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.