Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
job summary: Awesome opportunity to work with an industry leader in Health care!
Please reach me at 6177044019 or email with an updated resume to email@example.com
Our client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to provide counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. They will be tasked with managing processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as "the go-to person" for the most complex Information Management assignments.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Public Cloud
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.