Experience with legal and compliance review of content. Experience with Sitecore and/or Salesforce and Agile environment.
Our client is committed to investing in innovative digital experiences that improve our customers' quality of life and interaction with us. The Digital Copywriter 2 is integral to achieving this goal by creating excellent content for our client's web and mobile channels. In this role, you will work with a team of experts and help write new content and revise existing content that is clear, concise, engaging, findable, persuasive and consistent.
You will work closely with stakeholders from all areas of the business and develop deep knowledge of healthcare subjects and audience information needs. Essentially, you will help create content so that it can be delivered at the right time to the right audience - including consumers, members, providers, employers and agents/brokers.
The Digital Copywriter 2 is assigned to an agile team within Digital Experience Solutions at our client. These teams create and maintain content across Humana web properties in alignment with corporate and digital style guides and in compliance with National Association of Insurance Commissioners regulations. The copywriter is responsible for creating digital content in alignment with digital content strategy and multiple complex business goals.
location: CHICAGO, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Excellent fact-gathering and writing ability, with proven record of accuracy and adherence to style and grammar
- Experience writing digital content and knowledge of best practices
- Familiarity with software development processes (e.g., waterfall, agile)
- Knack for juggling several projects, managing time efficiently and prioritizing appropriately
- Experience working with subject matter experts, content reviewers, editors, legal and compliance, and user experience teams
- Passion for sharing information and helping others be successful
- Focused on team success rather than individual success
- Approachable, respectful, open, transparent and easy to work with - even in stressful situations
- Ability to be self-aware, receive feedback and continually improve
- Ability to produce clarity when confronted with unclear situations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Content Development
- Digital Marketing
- Content Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.