Our client will empower physicians with precision and consistency of care across medical intervention. This Platform improves upon existing minimally invasive techniques by integrating robotics, micro-instrumentation, endoscope design, sensing, and data science into one platform to enable new categories of care. Every element of our technology is driven by patient-centric design aimed at maintaining the integrity of the human body.
location: REDWOOD CITY, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: The role
- Cable & Harness Assembly
- SMT Soldering / Rework boards
- SMT / PCB troubleshooting
- Assemble electronic and mechanical components, including using tools like solder irons, machining tools, microscopes, etc
- Lab cleanliness & upkeep
- techs will perform various tests of varying degrees of difficulty
- Prototype of test fixturing, perform dry runs, and communicate results to the engineering team
- Perform tests, document results, and deliver them to the engineering team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.