The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst is responsible for the support of the Talent Management System (PeopleFluent) across the enterprise, specifically for Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Review and Salary/Merit cycles, as well as coordinating/managing activities related to other HR systems. This position is 100% remote.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support of the Talent Management System (TMS), resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Daily production support of TMS issues via the Case Management System.
- Daily system maintenance.
- Assist with system configuration, setup.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal business partners, IT&S and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
- Assist with testing and implementation of patch upgrades and custom enhancements.
- Develop, revise and maintain content-specific education programs as assigned, in conjunction with experts from the field.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Develop and deliver HR systems training for core user groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Global HRIS System
- HRIS (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.