Sr. Embedded Engineer
Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location: Clifton, NJ Remote Capabilities: None Clearance Required: Active Secret Type of Role: Embedded Engineer
location: Clifton, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $74.36 - 79.36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for research, design, and development of computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development.
- Primarily responsible for the design and development of software products for a variety software applications. Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and test of software products. Applies computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target application.
- Works closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system. Develops software test procedures, software programs, and related documentation.
- Contributes to determining, estimating, and validating the cost and scope of software efforts to ensure software performed meets program cost, schedule, and technical constraints.
- Senior professional with knowledge of job area and broad knowledge of project management.
- Manages complex projects or processes with general oversight.
- Communicates within and outside of own function to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Makes moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes.
- Contributes to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Embedded Software Integrationm
- Embedded Software Full Lifecycle
- Embedded Software Design
- Electrical Engineering
- C++ (5 years of experience is required)
- Embedded development (1 year of experience is required)
- Green Hills Integrity RTOS (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Active Secret Clearance (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.