job summary: Program Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Top skills:
- Proficient Program manager- own feature, quality management, software background
- MSFT Technologies
- Attention to detail- quality detail, communicate with large number of peoples, platform and devs for monitorring
- 1-2 years of program management experience, Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with HRS systems and quality management.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues; strong sense of ownership and attention to detail; ability to multi-task.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, experience working with external vendors (ideally judges), strong project management skills, strong passion for quality, and demonstrated experience managing programs with varying degree of complexity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Develop, maintain, manage, and monitor quality, throughput, and budget spend tasks on platform. Support task owners to migrate their tasks to un-managed judge pool succesfully and take ownership to manage and maintain any migrated task as part of team's portfolio. Partner with team to establish and evangelize best practices for scaling tasks globally. Create a process for generating a constant stream of gold hits for all team's tasks to maintain high bar on quality.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.