Very exciting opportunity with a leader in the Lab Information Management Systems. People in this team average 10-12 year stays. This need is due to the exponential growth the company has experienced. This team supports some of the largest labs in the world in industries like Pharma, Food, Beverage, Oil & Gas, etc.
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $78,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsible for supporting LIMS customers via telephone or email and work to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention of all customers by receiving calls and enquiries, investigating, evaluating and solving customer issues for LIMS product.
- Investigate and resolve customer related inquiries related to 3rd party products "such as" Business Objects, Jasper, Oracle, SQL Server, JBoss, WebSpher or WebLogic.
- Maintain technical competence on both LabVantage products and industry standard technologies.
- Must troubleshoot multiple customer issues simultaneously; responsible for effective customer communication and follow-up.
- Work across organizations to resolve issues, including working with product development and professional services teams.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
- Contributes to overall service revenue by providing excellent customer service and identifying any leads for sales opportunities.
- Preference is to work 8:30 to 5:30 anywhere in the US.
- May have post-graduate education or training with certifications on specific products.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all customer support areas.
- LIMS experience a plus
- Basic programming knowledge in Java, JSP, and Groovy a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Analyst
- Oracle Applications
- SQL Server developer
- SQL DBA
- SQL Database admin
- WEBSPHERE ENGINEER
- JAVA PROGRAMMER
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Technical Writing
- Technical Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.