It starts by Providing an Intelligent Assistant for customer service teams. This assistant unlocks the value of your center data to maximize productivity, engagement, and the customer experience.
This patented AI-powered technology processes the massive amounts of data generated by your center - in real time - and takes immediate action to support staff working in the center or remotely - every minute of every day.
This intelligent technology has been built on the management best practices of dozens of the world's leading brands, and it continues to become more powerful every day.
The result for customers is increased productivity and a guaranteed return on investment, with typically a 2x payback in year one and a 3-5x return in subsequent years.
We are powering over 1 billion automated actions annually and have saved our customers over $100 million in annualized savings, all while improving employee engagement and the end-customer experience. How They Do It:
By living the Core Values of Servant's Heart, Craftsman's Attitude and Revolutionary Spirit. Because let's face it: Great products can be copied, service can be duplicated, but great people can't be replaced.
A group of customer-obsessed, competitive, detail-oriented, experienced servants who put the needs of our community and customers over our own. It isn't just about the 9-to-5 or the paycheck - it's about having the revolutionary spirit needed to change our community and the world through the way we work and the way we give back.
The Senior Sustaining Engineer is responsible for working with a dedicated team of Sustaining Software Engineers to troubleshoot and address issues found during the operation and deployment of the company Platform.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Manage resource and work allocation whether local resources or contractors.
- Incident Resolution
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Technical Support and Development to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Discuss design changes to address customer issues without compromising the functionality expected from the Intradiem Platform
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers.
- Will be assigned escalated tickets.
- Knowledge Management
- Clearly and concisely document all interactions and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create articles to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers' staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on the product and provide guidance to other functional areas including Technical Support, System Integration and Success Management
- Be the technical leader and to keep current on the technology and development best practices.
- Additional Duties
- May be required to assist with incident assignment duties.
- Participate in team projects.
- Manage assigned Projects effectively (workload management).
- Recommend improvements in Support policies and procedures.
- Create software and document enhancement requests.
- Hands on troubleshooting and design experience with enterprise B2B applications in a scalable, mission critical, high performance SaaS environment.
- Experienced with various programming languages and frameworks, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET, C#, Spring Framework, Java
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL, MariaDB/MySQL
- Web Services standards, technologies, tools (e.g. XML, SOAP/REST, etc.), and enterprise class implementation
- Advanced programming concepts such as multi-threading, networking, etc.
- Great written and oral communications skills along with proven quantitative analysis skills
- Knowledge of the Call Center industry would be desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Spring Boot
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.