Our client, a rapidly growing Financial Services firm is looking for a Product Owner to oversee the innovation and execution of the company's websites, leveraging best-in class technology and systems. The websites ensure visitors, prospects and customers can connect with people, products, and insights in a seamless and engaging manner. In addition, the websites supports the regulatory and compliance objectives of the organization.
Do you aspire to build a great, modern customer experience that prioritizes both functionality and usability? If so, you have expertise in designing and building engaging websites and a proven ability to lead the vision, execution, and support of the product through a pragmatic execution. Looking for a highly motivated and collaborative candidate with Agile expertise to drive exceptional product management principles across the organization. In this role, you will be partnering with stakeholders from across the business to set the agenda. You will work within a team and be responsible for delivery through initiation, execution, and deployment in a scrum/agile work practice. This product leadership role is also responsible for effective stakeholder engagement, directing work assignments, product roadmaps, influencing the balance of scope-budget-timeliness and strategic planning. Qualifications
- 8+ years professional experience delivering scalable, efficient, and engaging websites
- Considerable relevant industry or functional experience with knowledge of financial information services
- Passion for data-driven and metric driven decisions
- Approaches problems pragmatically with a focus on delivering high-quality products
- Agile practitioner capabilities and experience working with or in Agile teams
- Communicate with business as well as technical audiences. Able to write clear and concise documentation, user stories, and excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Impressive presentation skills and experience communicating and convincing audiences from analysts to senior leadership
- Familiarity with Content Management and Delivery
- Familiarity with web technologies (APIs, React, VueJS, etc.)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) a plus
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive the company's websites agenda, working closely with the scrum team
- Define and clearly communicate a prioritized roadmap that articulates the objectives and key results and measurable improvements to support the key business goals.
- Provide updates to senior management at QBRs, in addition to other regular updates to stakeholders on strategy, successes, learning and progress on product vision
- Own the backlog, prioritization, and roadmap as a Scrum Product Owner and lead the technology teams through scrum ceremonies.
- Leverage usage analytics and other data to drive prioritization and other product decisions.
- Understand high level requirements and break these into smaller packages of work as user stories for implementation within the Agile team.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and other members of the Agile team to deliver key milestones, including managing and prioritizing the sprint backlog to ensure the work items delivered align to sprint goals.
- Work closely with other Product Owners within the Distribution Tribe to ensure alignment with the Tribe Lead's strategic vision and direction
- Develop collaborative relationships with Chapter Leads, as well as Product Owners and Scrum Masters across other Tribes to ensure successful outcomes for overlapping resource dependencies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.