Randstad Technologies is looking for a senior business architect to support our healthcare insurance client in Washington, DC. This is a contract to hire position, and we are looking for someone who can work on a business capability model and engaging with product teams and project teams to provide business architecture and guidance across the enterprise.
The ideal candidate will have a consulting mindset, and will be confident, articulate, good communicator, have good analytical skills, and be well versed in architecture framework.
location: WASHINGTON DC, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop, maintain, and utilize architecture models - including value streams, business capability models, information maps, operational scenarios, and ecosystem models - to describe client's current and target state business architecture.
- Perform diagnostics / assessment of value streams and business capabilities. Document, score and prioritize gaps and opportunities, as well as the health and maturity of associated people, process and technology enablers.
- Collaborate with other architects (i.e., enterprise, solution, data, security), business analysts, and product owners to ensure that the client business architecture is aligned and integrated with those domains and disciplines.
- Consult with business and technology leaders to influence client's strategic direction. Leverage business architecture models and artifacts to provide insight and context to strategy definition, annual planning, and roadmap development activities.
- Engage with project teams to validate, refine, and extend business architecture models and to leverage those models in support of project-level business analysis and design activities.
- Utilize the client Architecture Tool & Repository (ATR) (Orbus iServer / SharePoint / PowerBI) to develop and maintain architecture models and artifacts. Support the Architecture Methodologist / Toolsmith in the extension and refinement of the ATR metamodel, templates, and dashboards. Support the ATR Administrator with the maintenance of the repository, ensuring that products are current, well-organized and accessible by stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development / enhancement of architecture communication material, operating model, and playbook to strengthen and mature client's business architecture practice.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.