job summary: Fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader in health care!
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner to assist with all aspects of their technical products, leading business value creation and managing overall product health. This person will serve as a Technical Product Owner for PBM-Coverage Review products.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for maintaining Product roadmaps, holding weekly requirement refinement sessions with Engineers / SME's / QA to help create and maintain Sprint Backlog.
- The associate will lead and participate in all Scrum ceremonies and serve as the single point of contact for all clarifications & questions from Software Engineering teams.
- The associate will work with Business Users, cross functional teams to clearly understand requirements and business value for the different initiatives.
- The associate will help plan/forecast effort going into the next quarter as part of Product Increment Planning, and will help in delivering the work agreed to in a PI Plan.
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.