It starts by Providing an Intelligent Assistant for customer service teams. This assistant unlocks the value of your center data to maximize productivity, engagement, and the customer experience.
This patented AI-powered technology processes the massive amounts of data generated by your center - in real time - and takes immediate action to support staff working in the center or remotely - every minute of every day.
This intelligent technology has been built on the management best practices of dozens of the world's leading brands, and it continues to become more powerful every day.
The result for customers is increased productivity and a guaranteed return on investment, with typically a 2x payback in year one and a 3-5x return in subsequent years.
We are powering over 1 billion automated actions annually and have saved our customers over $100 million in annualized savings, all while improving employee engagement and the end-customer experience. How They Do It:
By living the Core Values of Servant's Heart, Craftsman's Attitude and Revolutionary Spirit. Because let's face it: Great products can be copied, service can be duplicated, but great people can't be replaced.
A group of customer-obsessed, competitive, detail-oriented, experienced servants who put the needs of our community and customers over our own. It isn't just about the 9-to-5 or the paycheck - it's about having the revolutionary spirit needed to change our community and the world through the way we work and the way we give back. What Need Can You Fill?
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining components of complex scope of Intradiem's Enterprise SaaS application. Works as a fully contributing team member under broad guidance of Development Team Leads, Managers, Software Architects, and Product Managers to develop new functionality through Intradiem's Software Development Life Cycle process. The role requires proven knowledge of computer science concepts, an ability to design systems based on business requirements, and an ability to mentor junior engineers.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Design, build, test, and maintain enterprise SaaS applications using Java and Spring Boot
- Collaborate with the architecture team to complete designs that meet business requirements
- Research and provide direction for technologies and frameworks to be added to our stack
- Maintain quality, ensure responsiveness of applications, provide optimization guidance where necessary
- Perform regular code reviews for junior members of the team
- Mentor junior engineers on the team
- Collaborate with the Sustaining Engineering team to troubleshoot production issues
- Strive for CI/CD best practices
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures
- Proven knowledge of RESTful concepts, Java, Spring boot
- Proven knowledge of DBMS concepts, including familiarity with MySQL
- Proven knowledge of advanced CS concepts, including design patterns and multithreading.
- Great communications skills
- Proven experience in leading a team of developers or willingness to lead a small team
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- Understanding of SaaS and Enterprise Architecture concepts
- Understanding of NoSQL preferred
- Familiarity with .Net/C# is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Masters degree in computer science (or related field) preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Spring Boot
- MY SQL DBA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.