job summary: Candidate Profile:
Desired Qualifications (Technical):
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or relevant equivalent technical experience
- Understanding of server/client base application and environment
- Understanding and experience with HL7/medical device interfacing
- Understanding and experience with testing of Mobile (Android and iOS) applications
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, cross-discipline environment
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to understand and assess a complex software application or scenario with particular focus on the development and execution of comprehensive test scripts or protocols and defect (failure mode) detection
- Identify manual processes and inefficiencies and improve them through automation
- Implement test automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Develop automated regression and/or functional test suites
- Experience with Microsoft© Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with embedded device testing
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-starter, willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Experience testing highly critical real-time large-scale distributed client-server applications (preferably healthcare) via automation.
- Experienced in the deployment of enterprise wide network solutions in healthcare
- Experience in SW development with C#/.NET; preferable in the area of SW Test automation
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile process/workflow
- Knowledge of Micro Service Architecture
- Network Certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP, Cisco equipment and configurations, routing and switching
- Experience and understanding of 802.11 technologies and standards
- Ability to understand hardware design integrated with software operating in Linux environment
- Knowledge of RF testing techniques for digital packet radio operating from 1.4GHz to 5.8GHz with underlying GMSK in a TDMA proprietary DECT based system, and 802.11 WLAN technologies
- Good understanding of wireless technologies including 802.11 WLAN
- Use of network traffic analysis tools (Wireless & Wired) to support product network analysis
Sr. Technical Recruiter - RCD RT Frisco
You may find other matching jobs here: https://www.randstad.com/find-a-job/
With our deep industry expertise and full-service capabilities - Recruitment, Consulting, Projects, and Outsourcing - Randstad Technologies will be our clients' total technology Talent and Solutions provider.
Did you know that Randstad can provide talent for every area of your business? Any skill, anywhere.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will be part of an established team committed to innovation and contribution, trust and respect, teamwork and uncompromising integrity. Cultivate effective working relationships with other test team members, software architects and developers. Track new product functionality. Maintain and enhance testing infrastructure, integrating new tools and technologies in a continuously evolving environment. You will be responsible for both functional and automated SW verification.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.