Randstad Technologies is looking for a Security Architect that specializes in desgining secure cloud configurations in AWS, Azure and googl cloud platform. The ideal candidate will be the go to Security expert when it comes to cloud configurations. Looking for valid certs in CCSP and other cloud security certs.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Identify and communicate risks to Technology owners to promote a robust cyber risk management program allowing to proactively triage and remediate flaws in Information Technology and Operational Technology systems.
- Conduct active and passive penetration testing on Information Technology and Operational Technology environments.
- Engage with Technology and Engineering teams to explain results and provide guidance on remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
- Lead the Vulnerability Management activities within the Information Security Working Group, a cross functional team of Technology Operations and Applications team members responsible for reducing the cyber attack surface of systems.
- Coordinate testing efforts of external red teaming and penetration teams engaged by
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyze its impact on the existing environment; provide technical and managerial expertise for the administration of security tools.
- Manage production issues and incidents, and participate in problem and change management forums
- Assist with the resolution of negative audit findings reported by internal or external auditors.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.