Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in fiber design.
- Transport engineering experience.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge and experience with XNG/Granite circuit database.
- Experience with FUZE SPM and PeopleSoft.
- Working knowledge of ASR ordering systems.
- Knowledge of interconnect types and functions. (Dark fiber, TLS, EOS, EBH, etc.).
- Experience with engineering and engineering economic principles.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, project management, and decision making skills.
- Experience with office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets and Docs.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply working knowledge of wireless engineering on new projects.
- Ability to be self-motivated, show initiative, and capability to work independently.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Submitting requests for a variety of telco services (i.e. dark fiber, EOS, EBH, and TLS).
- Maintaining an engineering database for documentation of all equipment and fiber assets.
- Planning, designing and implementing the latest transport technologies in support of our 5G network rollout.
- Supporting initiatives to reduce the cost associated with Direct Telecom expenses and optimize call routing within the region.
- Process, issue, and track work orders.
- Attend frequent project update meetings to present current status of pending and ongoing projects.
- Managing vendors to meet targeted network milestones and turn-up dates.
- Attending provisioning calls with telco vendors as needed.
College degree preferred.
Shift: Standard 9-5
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
- System Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.