Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Data Visualization Analyst for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Generates reports and regular datasets or report information for end- users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end- user information portals or resources.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
In this role we work with our Geo partners to input and enhance the data used to initiate, track and execute the workflows required to have product available online for sales. This includes extensive use of running SQL queries and utilizing excel (vlookups predominantly). In addition to a focus on managing the data itself, this role also acts in a customer service capacity to interpret the data for our geo and category partners as well. This includes providing status updates for a variety of different products and programs as well as helping them and the working teams to prioritize near-term products. This utilizes a number of internal and external sites and systems to achieve. The ultimate impact and aim of this role is to enhance our execution in ensuring products are online when required.
- Intensive monitoring and collaboration of reporting in seasonal readiness tools (Tableau, Monarch, Offline tools)
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc seasonal readiness KPIs and insights to geos.
- Provide seasonal readiness updates across NDDC forums (live ops, leadership meetings & readouts, etc)
- Coordinates seasonal kick-offs with GBI & GBW teams in collaboration with Marketing Operations
- Due to COVID lead in gathering production requirements for non-digital products now sold on e-commerce.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.