job summary: Summary:
Technical expertise in following area:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision,
- with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
- Experience working in a large-scale web operation team and offshore team
- Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile fashion
- Hands-on experience in Mobile(iOS, Android) development
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS, best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
- Core Java, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Maven, Design Patterns, Session Management, Consumption of RestFul webservices
- Web Services, Angular, Coherence, Akamai
- Automation Testing Experience and have knowledge on Cucumber and Selenium
- Advanced technical degrees
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience level 7 to 10 years
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience working in a large-scale Application Development team and offshore team
- Knowledge in using Angular to build custom widgets/libraries
- Development and design pattern experience working with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, HTML, Jquery, Restful web services.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.