Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model. Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support. Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture. Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment. Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority. Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications. Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $73 - 93 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience with .NET
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience: Java, Python and Minimum of 4+ years' experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Minimum of 3+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment Minimum of 2 years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) - Azure preferred
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure(big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- 2+ years of experience with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- 2+ years of Scaled agile experience
- Experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc. a plus
- Experience in quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting Certified in .Net, Java, Spring or cloud technologies Exposure of data management methodologies Experience with serverless architectures and computing Preferably
- Experience with UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Unix Shell scripting Certified in .Net, Java, Spring or cloud technologies
- Exposure of data management methodologies
- Experience with serverless architectures and computing Preferably
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- .NET core
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.