Sr. AEM Developer
Our Client, is looking for a Senior AEM
to join their team in NYC, NJ, Atlanta GA, or Dallas TX!
In this role, you will serve as a hands-on individual contributor who will work within a dynamic, collaborative, team-oriented environment, to design and implement high-quality components and solutions within the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform.
The role requires both broad and deep technical knowledge and the ability to develop AEM solutions by implementing creative solutions that leverage the capabilities of the platform, support reusability and scalability.
Our Client is recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies.
By joining an organization like this, you're joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion! Required Skills
- 3+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.4+ (AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications)
- 5+ years of software development experience using Java/JEE
- Hands-on development of CRX/JCR, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, and OSGi frameworks
- strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Excel at communicating (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to negotiate and navigate difficult or ambiguous situations, adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and technologies
- Degree in a STEM or Business field or equivalent
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Ability to work as part of a distributed product team
- Forward thinking; ability to identify potential risks and issues, proactively providing recommendations for mitigating
- Actively participate and collaborate within Agile teams to effectively plan and execute deliverables for each sprint
- Embraces diversity and inclusion of thought
- Ability to work across boundaries, building cross organizational relationships
- strong desire to develop and advance own skills through self-study, hands-on and shadow learning, formal instruction
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Hands-on coding of templates, components, TouchUI dialogs, workflows, Sling Models, OSGi services, optimization of dispatcher caching behavior
- Working with business analysts to translate creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs
- Originate new concepts, strategies or innovative approaches to development execution that have significant impact
- Integrating RESTful APIs and third-party systems with AEM
- Hands on experience with Junit test creation and execution
- Contribute to the advancement of coding styles and best practices, to enhance component libraries, meet accessibility requirements (WCAG 2.0 AA), security standards and protocols and guides more junior members and vendor resources in their use through a pattern library
- As required, create prototypes for testing to ensure design meets business and user objectives
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.