location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, and support technical solutions across the full-stack of development tools and technologies.
-Work closely with Product Management to understand end-user requirements and translate them into high-quality, timely deliverables.
-Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and assist other engineers in their work.
-Continuously improve software engineering practices and standards.
-Explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools and technologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- React (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Java (3 years of experience is required)
- RESTful APIs (2 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Salesforce (2 years of experience is preferred)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.