Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Transition Manager Coordinator for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Transition Management: Use TM principles and methodology across small/medium initiatives. Training and Awareness Building: Develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management. Communication: Develop the TM communication materials for specific initiatives, Compose and distribute timely communication. Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for small/medium change initiatives.
2 years specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional and country project delivery Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
TM Coordinator Duties
- Assist in implementation of a TM plan for the global retail service desk in reducing the time for stores to call for assistance
- Develop plan to increase adoption of new retail service desk options
- Draft communications to reduce help disruption for global retail stores to receive seamless help with technology issues
- Implement adoption plan to for omnichannel help options for global retail stores
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.