job summary: Summary:
- Our Client connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. Client's marketing team is looking for a Program Manager to help manage various work streams related to our .com channel. Come be part of a team at Client focused on enabling and empowering scalability on Client.
- Program Managers at Client drive cross-functional initiatives, leveraging leadership, planning, communication, and collaboration skills. Our PGMs are problem solvers who make things happen around them by setting clear goals and inspiring teams to deliver. PGMs at Client are both strategic and tactical and do what it takes to successfully deliver key initiatives that have a material impact on the business.
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability
- Partner with engineering, product, marketing, legal, people, social, and business leadership to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve systemic issues impacting Client.com work streams and aggressively take action to resolve
- Requirements Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management Able to communicate at all levels from engineer to partner to C-level executives Able to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail 3+ years as a PGM, marketing or product leader, or a relevant consulting role Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline preferred
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be the center of knowledge for creative projects, taking outstanding notes with clear action items, making timelines visible, and creating structures that facilitate ease in the creative process
- Lead problem solving to unlock challenges in the creative process, unlocking barriers, offering multiple solutions to issues, and helping people see a path forward when it seems blocked.
- Manage the localization process with the Global Ops team and partnering with account manager to set expectations around timeline requirements
- Partner with Creative production to ensure creative deliverables are within budget and on time
- Work closely with Marketing partner to ensure that time is budgeted for approvals
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.