This is a role of UX Research Lead on the Payments team specifically focused on Financial Health, Insights, and Savings Goals. You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional stakeholders in order to develop and execute research to inform new iterations and strategy of the product area. In the role, you will:
- Design, implement, and lead primary qualitative and quantitative research
- Moderate interviews
- Conduct literature reviews
- Monitor and report on ongoing tracking studies
- Work with content at many levels (style guides, templates, analytics). Partner with Product, Program Management, UX, UXR, engineering, support operations, legal, PR, and other editorial groups to ensure content consistency and transparency
Nice to Have Requirements
- B.A./B.S. (Completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers (aka user interviews), field research, surveys.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
- M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (completed) in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Product Design, or other field
- strong knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
- Qualitative Research Methods: usability studies, 1:1 interviews, focus groups, diary studies Quantitative Research:
- Ability to design and program surveys, and conduct basic analysis on the data.
- Experience working with data analysts on cross functional projects, tying behavioral data to UX research insights
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 119 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create impactful deliverables
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations
- Consult on strategic implications
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.