Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
VA, 20164 Remote Capabilities:
Partial Clearance Required:
Secret Type of Role:
Systems Engineer III
location: Sterling, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Developing recommendations concerning continuation, modification, or elimination of COOP plans
- Collecting and assessing current proven solutions and emerging concepts for implementation into the DR COOP plan
- Assess the ability of the current and planned capabilities to achieve the desired mission outcomes and execute the identified tasks, under the full range of operating conditions to fully meet agency standards.
- Identify gaps or redundancies; the attributes and parameters systems will be used to fill the gaps, and operational mission priorities will also be used for the elimination of gaps or redundancies.
- Demonstrate exceptional writing, briefing skills, and technical enterprise leadership are a foundational element of the support needed to meet the customer challenges.
- Document and articulate aspects of the critical architecture products and systems capabilities.
- Work with other JSEIO products including technology assessment reports, technology implementation plans, systems engineering documentation, and alternative analysis reports.
- Ensure Microsoft Cloud Exchange replication between data centers. Performs troubleshooting of systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties, coordinating with third party vendors as appropriate. Provides refresher training to staff on systems features as appropriate.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.