You will provide technical oversight to manage and work closely with other developers and teams to complete requests and implement features. Responsibilities will include new logic and features, migration of external sites into the corporate WordPress hosting environment, security remediation, enhancements, and bug fixes/support. This role will be hands-on application development.
location: CLEVELAND, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work and communicate within the E-Commerce team environment.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Submit and review technical and process improvement recommendations as a member of the technical team.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.