We are currently sourcing for a Front End Developer to work at one of our Client's Workplace Investing Business Unit in Durham, NC!
We're looking for product-aware engineers who are hardworking and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for demonstrating the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
Looking for These top Skills:
Front End Web Development
RxJS and NgRx
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborating with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally-compliant apps and offer valuable input on efficient ways to develop given functionality
- Providing mobile thought leadership to advance WI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first attitude
- Serving as Mobile advocates for the adoption of experiences that seek the needs of our digitally-minded customers
- Staying ahead of the curve by aligning architecture, user experience, and security with chapters and COEs?
- Supporting a mobile-first world through upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise
- Collaborates with systems/business analysts and tech leads to define system specs for features.
- Develops technical guidelines/standards and makes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS
- Mobile iOS
- Mobile Android
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.