Our client, a well known leader in the digital asset/crypto space, is looking for a Software Engineer, Blockchain (DeFi/WBTC)
who will join their tokenization and DeFi integration team as an early member.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and a high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
Who you are:
Highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual
Self-starter, reliable and dependable
Interested in DeFi and the cryptocurrencies ecosystem
Flexible with urgent and unforeseen issues
strong interest in cryptocurrency
Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science (or similar)
Exposure to taking a set of requirements and implementing them fully with minimal guidance
Experience with RESTful programming conventions
Experience with ORMs
Experience with SQL/NoSQL
location: PALO ALTO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Early contributor to BitGo's further expansion into the DeFi ecosystem
- Expanding upon and maintaining WBTC's tokenization engine and internal tooling
- Participate in development of WBTC on new blockchains
- Participate in the expansion and maintenance of the wbtc.network website
- Responsible for systems uptime and alerting for support personnel
- Work closely with the Product Manager to resolve any blockers that hinder daily operations
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.