- This senior-level IT business analyst position is part of the Digital Twin program supporting the implementation of PTC technologies in the Product Lifecycle Management space.
- This role will drive enablement of capabilities to support digital transformation for R&D and operations in the areas of product label management, electronic requirements, design, testing, traceability, and effective transfer of assets from design to manufacturing. All programs in scope have senior management visibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with global business partners, vendors and peers as part of shaping and delivering the overall solutions
- Documentation if business & functional requirements, technical requirements, data flows, process flows, system integrations
- Establish validation test strategy; develop and execute test cases, applicable defects
- Communicate project status, solutions and concerns in a timely manner
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 15+ years of business analysis experience and implementing IT solutions across all phases of the SDLC: Requirements, Design, Testing/Validation, and Implementation.
- 5+ years of PLM experience implementing PTC solutions
- Proven success (5+ years) managing requirements for a large project highly desired, preferably from the start of the project
- Proven ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management
- Has working knowledge of Project Management, can estimate work accurately, and excellent time management
- Experience working with third parties for project execution
- Experience with data analysis and identifying requirements for operational metrics and dashboards
- Requires limited direction; detail and quality oriented; has excellent presentation, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills; good time management.
- Experience with tools such as Visio, MS Office.
- Experience with HPALM for requirements and test management is a plus.
- Experience with computer system validation is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.