job summary: Partner Success Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Top skills:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Ability to track 100s of customers/projects at the same time.
- Persistent follow up
The team is currently looking for a Partner Success Manager that will manage the partners that are being on-boarded on the program, help accelerate their on-boarding and drive the governance and checkpoints once a partner is connected with a customer to ensure the first implementations are successful.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Answering emails from partners who sign-up to the Power BI partner program to explain the program benefits, incentives and guide them through the on-boarding process.
2. Calling/emailing partners to ask them to update their profiles and guide them through the next steps in order to move to the next stages in the program.
3. Reviewing and approving access requests to the portal, and profile and solution submissions.
4. Calling/emailing account teams to identify partners engaged in customer implementations.
5. Calling/emailing partners who are implementing to explain available resources and track the progress of their implementations.
6. Tracking all activities and providing regular reporting on progress.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Partner Success Manager
- Customer Success Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.