- Experience Level: 5-7 years
- Develop training materials and Customer Success Play instructions to enable Customer Success Specialists to have relevant, timely, and useful conversations with customers about getting the most from their Client subscription.
- Use empathy for and understanding of Customer Success Specialist experience, Client Customers, Client subscription models, and Client solutions to research, design, and implement training materials using various multi-media channels including digital and paper-based.
- Write, design, edit, and maintain documentation and training materials. Explain complex product information to non-technical audiences.
- Maximize effectiveness of training materials by researching training methodologies, learning tools, and practices.
- Remain current with best practices for technical instruction.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Support the Customer Success Plays Manager to develop and deliver customer success plays, including coordinating publication and dissemination of materials.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- MS Office-regular user / proficient. Basic understanding of loading content to digital asset management platforms (AEM) and sales enablement platforms (Seismic) preferred
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.