- The SAP Developer will play a key role in the implementation and support of finance solutions delivered in SAP S4HANA on Apollo project.
- The successful candidate will perform work that is highly complex, varied in nature, and span multiple functional areas within SAP. Qualifications:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent
- Proficient with SAP HANA View development including usage of SQL, AMDP and ABAP
- Experience in Developing ABAP CDS views / Odata Services
- Good Experience in different joins and unions used in the HANA modeling and HANA Developer Studio
- Exposure to Fiori App development (Transactional and WebUI Apps)
- strong Experience in ALL RICEFW Developments and ALE/IDOCs
- strong Experience in System Integrations using SOAP Adaptor/IDOC Adaptors / XI and Odata Adaptors
- Experience in B2B business process integration, PI/PO
- Experience supporting complex business solutions
- strong Experience in SAP FI Business Process Experience in ABAP Oops concepts
- Ability to quickly and comprehensively troubleshoot issues
- Possess advanced ABAP skills and ability to quickly turn around time-dependent modifications
- Experience with SAP HANA SLT
- Bachelor's Degree
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
- Possess interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of Business and IT
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.