Seeking integration specialists for our Columbus OH client!
- Basic understanding of Database concepts
- Ability to attend in person meetings with internal personnel
- Basic level of knowledge with excel
- Experience with csv file format a plus
- Profieciency with Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to determine severity of customer issues and work on items appropriate for level of training provided.
- Excellent written communication and Customer Service skills
- Enjoys working with a smaller team to collaborate on troubleshooting
- Attention to detail and able to stay self motivated.
- Creative or Solution Oriented Thinker.
- Has a sense of urgency and good decision making skills, especially knowing when to escalate issues.
location: COLUMBUS, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Percent of Time
- Provide email support to those customers who have integrated with MHE (BUIP, SSO, or OneRoster API) and having trouble with their data files, or access to their content.
- This individual will spend their time troubleshooting and solving minor technical issues with district level IT administrators.
- Triage email cases to determine severity of issues and that all needed details are present in the case so that troubleshooting can take place immediately.
- Maintain communication with customers to address that issues are being investigated.
- Assist with scheduling End of School and Back to School integration activities for existing integration customers.
- Assist with district IT administrator access to the Access Manager site.
- Proactively check error logs for issues that can be resolved without needing to involve the customer.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.