job summary: .Net Developer Location Richardson TX Shift Info:
: 6+ months - will extend Must be legally authorized to work in the US without additional sponsorship Job Description
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including design, coding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's software applications. Qualifications
- Senior experience and highly proficient with ASP.Net, WebAPI and RESTFul (JSON), C#, HTML, CSS, SQL, Language, 2017 Team Foundation Server, Object Oriented Design and Implementations. 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience working within the agile methodology.
- Ability to focus on larger solution goals.
- Experience with business analysis as required for a Business Use Case or Business Issue
- Ability to document processes and meeting notes.
- - A BS in technical or quantitative discipline
- Proficient in T-SQL query language and associated DDL
- Proficient developing and maintaining relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2017
- Excellent in creating, functions, views, triggers and indexes
- Proficient in writing and optimizing T-SQL code and Stored Procedures
- Basic knowledge of classic ASP and ADODB a plus.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including design, coding, testing, and debugging to support an organization's software applications.
- 30% - Web Development
Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application.
- 30% - Software Development
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- 20% - Database Development
Codes, implements, and maintains stored procedures, tables, views as needed on a project by project basis.
- 20% - Software Analyst and QA
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems. First layer of QA testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.