Sr. Drupal Developer (REMOTE)
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a remote Sr. Drupal Developer for our leading healthcare client in Los Angeles! If you bring at least 5 years experience with Drupal in consumer facing applications and the last 2 years with Drupal 8 specifically, we'd love to tell you more about this long-term contract opportunity! Experience with server-side application development, composer, drush, behat, BLT is highly desired for this opening!
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 53.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The Senior Drupal Developer is responsible for developing Drupal solutions for web-based needs.
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as be a good team player.
- Will assist in server side application development, composer, drush, behat, BLT and CI/CD processes (Jenkins, pipelines etc.)
- Responsive Web Development
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Drupal 8 (2 years of experience is required)
- CMS Development (5 years of experience is required)
- Acquia Cloud (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.