Our client has a need for multiple UI/UX Designers on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience designing the visual experience on mobile and web applications. Design deliverables like wireframes and high fidelity visual designs will be a major part of the role. The client has a preference for candidates currently living in the Denver/Boulder metro but is open to remote work professionals.
location: DENVER, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 59.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Duties:
- Convert user and business requirements into design solutions.
- User experience design, with a focus on the visual experience for mobile app and web.
- Competitor / industry research and user testing.
- Create design deliverables like wire-frame mock-ups and high-fidelity visual designs
- Stakeholder coordination, including coordination with geographically distributed teams (Americas, Europe and India)
- University degree in design preferred (minimum of bachelors degree in any area)
- Experience of designing digital products for 8 to 11 years Must-have skills:
- User Experience design of digital products
- Visual design for mobile apps and websites
- Competitor / industry research and user testing
- Designing micro-interactions and creating prototyping
- S/w tools - Sketch, Adobe CC
- Resume and portfolio of work required Nice-to-have:
- Experience of designing banking / fintech apps
- Experience of designing and leveraging a design system
- Experience of working with geographically distributed and diverse teams
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment using Agile methodology
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Ux (2 years of experience is required)
- Prototypes (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).