job summary: Expert Mobile App engineer:
- expertise in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) platform development
- experienced in high-performance realtime apps
- preferred experience in ad rendering
- B.S. in CS or equivalent, 5 years of experience
The Software Engineer position will be responsible for hands-on development as well as lead the development of Next Generation Enterprise solutions for Global eCommerce. SE will be responsible for application development in support of the multi-platform roadmap. Responsible for application architecture, ensure high performance, scalability and availability for those applications.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Implement large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Documents testing and maintenance of application corrections and improvements
- Will be working with High performing team responsible for building GQL APIs for multiple clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
- 5+ years of programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing API services
- Experience in building APIs in NodeJS stack.
- Experience with GraphQL is a big plus.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
Email Me - email@example.com
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- - expertise in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) platform development
- - experienced in high-performance realtime apps
- - preferred experience in ad rendering
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- FULL STACK
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.