Client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to drive growth initiatives within a targeted set of enterprise accounts using the latest marketing methods to drive influence, executive engagement, long-term customer relationships, awareness, and ultimately adoption of Client software and services. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Marketing Manager on account plans, marketing strategy, tools and customer programs. Identify pre-existing or develop new marketing programs to support and drive the business with ABM.
- Nurture contacts within the prioritized named accounts and engage that audience consistently with innovative and intentional marketing tactics to drive account opportunities.
- Team with broader organization of account-based marketers to align on programmatic campaigns which apply to named accounts.
- Degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent professional training / experience
- Solid professional experience in B2B marketing for large accounts
- Proven track record of successfully originating fresh, breakthrough ideas in account-based marketing/sales to support business objectives, validating those ideas with key stakeholders and carrying them through to execution
- strong analytical skills as basis for ABM strategic and tactical planning and optimization
- Solid written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation communication skills in English
- Self-motivated team player able to work cross-functionally
- Experience using salesforce.com
- Ability to travel (up to 30% during peak times)
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Own execution of the team's programs for named accounts including planning, logistics, list management, follow-up and reporting.
- Measure the success of your account-based marketing programs from a contact, pipeline and marketing investment perspective.
- Navigate the Client organization and leverage professional networks to identify internal and external resources, stakeholders, and programs that support enterprise account objectives.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).