job summary: Job Profile Summary
Provide general project support and will participate on projects within defined scope and responsibility. Partner with their business team and department to develop, manage, track, and report work progress on business projects as defined. Job Description Primary Accountabilities
Specialized Knowledge & Requirements
- Responsible for the coordination of business projects. Identify and document key dependencies, resources, timeframes and milestones for deliverables.
- Continually probe for bottlenecks and other potential problems; use influence, resourcefulness and initiative to minimize their effect on the project plan. Make recommendations on priority tradeoffs within and between business projects, as needed. Address and resolve project conflicts.
- Managing task to ensure the campaigns start smoothly and meet (vanity URLs, creating new landing pages with CMS)
- Help support a queue of email requests, follow up with stakeholders across the organization and communicate requirements and project details.
- Inspect and evaluate each website iterations, providing UAT business sign-off for development and content changes.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and email marketing. NOTE: Email marketing experience with working knowledge of HTML is important.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Soft Skills
- Detail oriented as many projects are active at the same time
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Agile knowledge (not required)
- strong commitment to timelines, accuracy and communication
- Team player with a positive attitude in a results-driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- User Acceptance Tester (1 year of experience is required)
- Marketing (2 years of experience is required)
- HTML (2 years of experience is required)
- Content Marketing (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.