job summary: Position Overview
This position offers the right developer an opportunity to continually learn and grow his/her skills working on a wide variety of projects across a wide variety of industries. You will not work on one product or a suite of products. We are consultants, paid to use our expertise to solve problems in a way that best suits each client's goals and objectives.
You'll work closely with a product owner and development team in a fast-paced, agile/scrum environment to drive successful outcomes for our clients through your work developing new web and mobile applications and supporting existing systems. You'll work directly with clients to understand their businesses and goals and help design and build solutions that solve their unique problems and help them capture exciting new opportunities. You will also contribute to our business development initiatives, meeting with prospects and helping with high-level estimates and proposals to help us bring in the right work with the right clients. About you
- This role is ideal for someone with experience leading a project involving multiple developers, working directly with clients, and working with a variety of front-end and back-end technologies.
Skills and experience that will help you be successful in this role:
- At this stage in your career, you want to be asked to solve problems, rather than be "told what to do."
- You are passionate about your craft and are a motivated self-starter who is committed to continuous improvement.
- You communicate clearly, effectively, and consistently, both verbally and in written format.
- You are excited to join a small but growing team and contribute directly to our team's and our clients' success.
- You want to empower others to make a positive difference.
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience developing applications residing in Azure
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent communication
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience working in an agency environment (as opposed to a SaaS/product environment)
- (Bonus) Experience developing mobile apps using Xamarin
location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Custom Software development, including:
- product development
- custom business applications
- web apps
- mobile apps
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Full Stack
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- Web API
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.