This team is an evolving team that dives deep into people data, enlightens with insights, and enables change through a comprehensive analytical approach. As a member of the team, you'll be detail-oriented and conscientious, analytical and curious. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. You will play an important role in how we bring data to everything with your expertise and passion to help address the data and analytical needs of teams and clients across First Republic. Your knowledge of People data, along with deep business context, will enable you to provide action-oriented analyses to ensure our HR organization and Business Leaders are well-informed and able to make thoughtful, data-driven People decisions.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What you'll do as a Data Engineer, People Analytics:
- As a data engineer, you will be working closely with data architects and data analysts to implement data modeling solutions in order to streamline and support people analytics data and visualizations.
- Develop conceptual data models, implement data strategies, and build data flows.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Develop best practices for data coding to ensure high data quality and consistency within the system. Design and develop solutions to reduce data redundancy, streamline data movements, and improve enterprise information management
- Communicate complex information so that it is easy to understand and drive strategic use of data to help increase value of the People Analytics function.
- Partner closely with HR Technology and Operations to ensure that systems and data catalogs align to the analytical and data reporting needs; Build and maintain strong partnerships across HR and the business.
- Manage various analytics projects and collaborate within HR and cross-functionally across the business
- Uses knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and needs to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.