Our Account Manager drives business growth by maintaining and growing relationships between the Client teams. This role serves as a lead and is responsible for retail satisfaction, ensuring experience matches or exceeds their expectation. This position is expected to oversee the creative and merchant relationships and make certain all teams are consistently receiving best in class service, representing the needs and goals within the organization.
On a project and calendar basis, the Account Manager acts as the subject matter expert between the Client business teams and the internal production teams. The Account Manager is involved in any pre-production meetings to ensure proper understanding of the scope of the project and also schedule a recap of the project to glean feedback for improvement with the teams. The Account Manager will enhance the communications, and productivity of projects between the business teams and the creative teams. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years in account management or client services in a creative production environment or media agency
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook on MAC or PC
- Leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and assertiveness
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage conflict within teams
- Strength in developing strong internal/external relationships
- Track record for forward and innovative thinking
- 2+ years' experience growing business relationships, managing relationships with a value of at least $1M
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable growth with ability to assist in building and implementing long term strategic creative plans
- Excellent client services and presentational skills and experience.
- High level of energy and commitment with ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to educate business and creative teams around best practice tactics
- Understanding of production workflow
- Ability to travel as needed between locations
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Act as an elevated point of contact for assigned teams and projects (primary day-to-day contact is generally the Producer).
- Manage and develop strong relationships with business decision makers through ongoing communication.
- Be the known point of communication for all issues and conflict resolution. Ensure that business and creative issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that arise.
- Be the known contact for all requested services outside of the established production routine.
- When necessary, maintain contact with business and creative for all phases of projects, insuring smooth communications at all times.
- Ensure project schedules are communicated and adhered to.
- Work closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous high-level knowledge of project status.
- Provide regular two-way clear communication between the businesses and creative teams, to provide strong team representation, and set proper expectations.
- Establish routine check-ins to ensure continued growing business satisfaction.
- Provide a calendar for category pages and home page based on business needs.
- Be the liaison between different stakeholders when changes arise within your designated projects.
- Monitor seasonal business needs by category for larger creative initiatives.
- Dissemination and provision of information, needs analysis and obstacle resolutions via appropriate communications channels to relevant management.
- Develop and document protocols and routines for premium experience.
- Dissemination of newer workflows and developments.
- Onboarding of new people with collaboration of the local teams, including: workflow processes, people introductions, overseeing and coordinating needs with the creative and business teams, and ensuring that documentation is updated.
- Provide feedback to local management on whether the appropriate personnel are on the project, making suggestions for change.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors to audit delivered imagery and/or final output to ensure that the met or exceed quality standards and business expectations.
- Review all major deliverables outside of the normal production (i.e. strategic briefs, styles guides, test imagery, marketing imagery) prior to delivery.
- Expand visibility and strengthen position with existing teams by deepening the relationship and cultivating new relationships.
- Pursue and be aware of opportunities for growth and new business, or other support.
- Understand capabilities and services of creative, and effectively communicate all offerings.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.