This is an amazing opportunity with an enterprise level organization as a Front-end Web Developer. Once proven yourself, you'll have the opportunity to go perm. You will be joining the an team of engineers, where you'll work as part of a small remote Agile Development team creating web-based desktop and mobile applications for the real-estate industry. Lookign for a self-motivated individual focused on quality, delivery, and working as a team to meet business goals. Qualifications
· Experience in responsive design
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant work experience
· Experience in Agile Methodologies
·Experience working with Git/DevOps repositories Preferred Qualifications
· Experience with JSReports or similar Html-to-PDF generation libraries
· Experience creating REST APIs in C#
· Experience using Litmus or similar email marketing platforms
· Experience using VS Code or Webstorm
location: MADISON, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 54 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Work with UI/UX designer to create and implement best design practices.
Work as part of a SCRUM team using Agile software development methodology.
Create and execute test cases for the application.
Work with DevOps/Git to manage and deliver the application to Azure.
Build responsive design websites.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS (2 years of experience is required)
- CSS (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.