Our direct-client is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Analyst with expertise in IT Security to support their current team in establishing, streamlining, and scaling their IT Security processes and procedures. The right candidate has expeirence in strategic program thinking, but tactical delivery in InfoSec and Cyber Security environments.This role is 100% remote and is a contract position.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Project Manager will support prioritized initiatives, including working with cross functional teams to review and revise the existing Incident Management Plan
- Coordinate review and revision to the existing Incident Management Plan leveraging Security Best Practices and feedback from organizational stakeholders including lessons learned from previous incidents. Partner with the internal team to improve incident response and communication with all impacted stakeholder teams including executive leadership
- Create, coordinate, and/or maintain project schedule to implement revision to the existing Incident Management Plan Actively own the plan and keep the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables on track to ensure coordination between the activities in the plan, and the individuals and groups identified to support all aspects of Incident Management across the enterprise. Make necessary adjustments throughout the project life cycle and communicate to the project team, sponsor, and client accordingly
- Actively identify risks and impediments to implementation activities so that impacts to the project's timeline, and/or quality are mitigated and/or minimized. Escalate appropriately to the project sponsor
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications. Conduct routine project meetings including core team, client, and others as needed. Create status reports per Information Security Project Team and Executive requirements
- Manage the creation, impact analysis, and disposition of change requests as required so that the project's scope of work remains intact or changes when agreed to by project sponsor and the client
- Stay abreast best practices and apply them to projects and to the improvement of the InfoSec and Cyber Security teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SECURITY ANALYST
- Project Manager
- information security
- cyber security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.