job summary: Job Description
Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Skills
- The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in a strategic program that will modernize one of Client's key IT systems & build the foundation that will drive business transformation.
- The Business Analyst will drive value throughout the entire development lifecycle from project inception, requirements, design, construct, testing, and deployment.
- 10-16 Years Exp.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering results, must be an innovative and strategic thinker, willing to challenge status quo, can learn quickly, is self-motivated, detail oriented, and can sift through voluminous amounts of information to pinpoint which items are relevant for inclusion in the future state solution (COTS and / or custom developed).
- The Business Analyst will need blend of business skills and experience in leading cross-functional initiatives that enable them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders to drive measurable results.
- This role will require impeccable organizational, time management, and communication skills, and must work well in a matrix organization.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43.41 - 53.41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Primary responsibilities will include working with Business and IT stakeholders to methodically understand and decompose the current process and systems landscape; including external supplier integration points.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.