job summary: The Team
We have an outstanding technology opportunity in the Enterprise Technology Software Engineering Domain to deliver modern solutions to Enterprise and varied business unit customers.
You will be responsible for guiding technology decisions for a cutting-edge team and delivering results at pace.
This best of breed team is a driver of new technology in the enterprise. We value integrity, operational excellence, strong engineering, and innovation.
If you are an experienced UI/Frontend engineer with a passion for designing best of breed user experiences and want to be a part of an exciting journey to work within one of the most dynamic business areas, looking for a collaborative team environment where you will have a wealth of opportunities to innovate and have intellectual curiosity to learn, The Enterprise Technology Software Engineering Domain may be right for you!
As a member of the Portfolio Transparency squad, you will be responsible for leading technology for a cutting-edge team and designing, developing, and implementing a web experience that will be launched for the enterprise.
As a part of this effort, you will gain exposure to data sets within the enterprise landscape to provide users an understanding of work delivery & management, people, financial and objective/KPI practices. You will work closely with the Squad Leader to on delivering business solutions with the highest impact to desired outcomes. The successful candidate will thrive in a complex business and systems environment. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent required; masters preferred
- 8+ years of web/RIA development experience
- Specialist understanding and experience with the full UI development process including planning, analysis, design, coding, user testing, problem debugging and resolution.
- Ability to take ownership of technology strategy and guide decisions about end user experience.
- Exposure to many frameworks is a nice to have.
- Experience in integrations with REST based web services.
- Experience in top down development of REST based API's using Open API Specification
- Proven track record delivering great UIs to production
- Expertise in platforms and large applications
- Hands on experience working with Software Artifactory and Code Quality and Code Coverage tools
- Experience delivering resilient and high-quality software systems
- Solid experience in UI testing and automation using diverse frameworks.
- Experience in Agile methodologies - Kanban or SCRUM
- Strong technical design and analysis skill
- Expertise in at least one modern UI framework (e.g. Angular, React) is a must.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in fast paced environment
- Positivity and strength in guiding a team of highly talented engineers
- Team mentality with ability to coach and guide members on technology choices and best practices
- Your drive for continuous improvement, modern patterns, automation, and solid foundational engineering
- Foundational leadership in technology decisions while staying on top of industry trends
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- Designing, Building, and supporting mission critical data solutions for applications to provide the best customer experience
- Collaborating with and mentoring a strong, talented team of software engineers and solutions providers
- Recognizing opportunities to bring emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions to meet business challenges
- Simplifying and effectively communicating technical challenges, solutions options, and recommendations to business partners and technology leadership
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- User Interface
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.